As you might already realize, the most probable areas for home break-ins are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as essential components for home security installations in Blacksburg. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you will probably be amazed at what current sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the kind of ADT package you go with, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your equipment being attached accurately.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and a door or window opens, the joined contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices are able to do quite a bit more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Blacksburg
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply many perks, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trip your high-decibel alarm if an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Do you wish to know what’s happening at home when you’re not there? You can get immediate notifications directly to your cell phone when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will get a warning as well. Your house will be defended, no matter your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function together. You might have your lighting engage or direct a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who set off the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Blacksburg can be skillfully integrated into your complete home security package.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Blacksburg
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Blacksburg that elevate your safety and interact right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (540) 212-4532 or fill out the simple form below.