A Monitored Blacksburg Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Blacksburg monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Blacksburg?
You never want to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Blacksburg flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Blacksburg flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Blacksburg Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Blacksburg flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (540) 212-4532 today or fill out our form for your free quote.